I was looking back on my blog entries and realized I may have been a bit confusing. Here is the deal about my sisters...all of them. I have 2 biological sisters, Karmen & Karri. We have a Japanese sister, Tomomi.
Karri has a daughter, twin boys, and two stepkids. She is in the Marine Corp and is currently stationed in Texas. She was the first female navigator. That makes her pretty darn awesome. She did a 8 month tour in Iraq when Kayla was just 13 months old.
 |
| Karri and family |
Karmen has 2 adopted 11 year olds and is currently pregnant. She is a scrapbooking guru and currently is a swim instructor/aquatics director. She is the one that has us on pins and needles. Her story is
here. She sees the doctor twice weekly with NSTs and ultrasounds. She will be induced on May 6th. These last two weeks are creeping by so slowly. Mom called me this morning to tell me Karri is flying home as a surprise to be here for Karmen's birth. Yeay!!!
 |
| Karmen at 31 weeks |
Tomomi just had her first child, Abigail after IVF. She is a Project Manager for a Detroit based company that is connected with the automotive industry. I know, confusing right? All I know is that she does a lot of translating and travels back and forth to Japan often. Thankfully, her family back in Japan was not affected by the recent earthquakes and tsunamis.
 |
| Abigail | |
| This family is growing like crazy! I'm sure my mother is wishing we would have spaced them out a little better :) I thought I had waited a long time to start a family. I'm the youngest one of the bunch! |
|
Oh my gosh Kathie! I have 2 older sisters as well! I liked growing up with all girls, even all our pets were females, my poor dad, haha! I love being the "baby" of my family, it always makes me feel young, kwim?
ReplyDeleteHa! Yes, it is the BEST being the youngest. I will definitely admit to that! We were all jocks so hopefully that made it better for my poor dad.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter reminds me so much of my niece Kayla when she was her age. You had an old siggy pic that looked just like her.