I FINALLY got to meet Miss Abigail today! Jason had a golf tournament close to Tomomi's house. While he was golfing, I got to spend the day with the baby. She is just gorgeous! She's 7.5 lbs which seems so tiny to me since Dominick was 2 lbs heavier when he was born. She's just a little peanut! I think she's going to be the perfect blend of Japanese and Italian.
Tomomi is doing a great job being a Mom. She looks great. I was a hot mess when Dominick was 2 weeks old and wanted nothing to do with any visitors. I don't know how she does it. Having her parents here from Japan helps!
Afterward, I met Jason at the golf course to show off Dominick to the boys. The only time they had seen him was when he was a week old and Jason Skyped me from South Carolina. He was playing at the National Tournament in Hilton Head. I dressed him in his Tigers gear along with the hat my mom got him for Easter. He was a hit!
Karmen will be induced or have a c-section this Friday. I will breathe a huge sigh of relief when that little lady enters the world. They have finally chosen her name. Karoline Emelia. She's carrying on the "K" names pattern my parents started and Emelia is an old family name from Germany.
5 days and counting...
No comments:
Post a Comment