Sunday, April 17, 2011

My other pregnant sister

Have I mentioned that I have 2 pregnant sisters?? In addition to my oldest sister, we have a non-biological sister that is also pregnant. Back in 1988, she came from Japan to stay with us for a a few months and never left. She still has her family in Japan, but she lives here and we are her family here. My father gave her away at her wedding and she is just like a sister to us. Well, she is pregnant with her first.
Tomomi & Karmen taken in January 2011
Just as we were cleaning up from Karmen's baby shower today, Tomomi calls to tell us her water broke. She was due May 4th, just ten days before Karmen. She is currently at the hospital in a room and we are waiting anxiously for each update. I can't wait for these babies to arrive! Dominick will have 2 cousins to play with.

I can't believe we all waited so long to have our kids. I was 36, Karmen is 42 and Tomomi is 39. Karri, my other sister was 31 when she had her first. We used to joke that grandma and grandpa will be too old to babysit if we didn't hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment