Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My little bunny

We had Dominick's 6 month/Easter pics taken today at JCPenney. They turned out great. I was a little nervous taking him to a chain studio, but the photographer was fantastic! She made him laugh several times. I was on a mad hunt for bunny ears this week. It took me 4 stores before I found them. I almost gave up. The one photo I wanted was of him grabbing his feet with the bunny ears on. He grabs his feet all the time at home and I think it's the cutest thing ever. He refused to do it at all. We even tried ignoring him to see if he would relax and do it, but no luck.

Please don't ask about the hair. I'm lucky I was dressed at all.


Love this!


Jason picked out his little suit. I underestimated Dom's cuteness. It was overwhelming when I saw him in the suit. He looked like a little man. I can't wait to take him to church on Sunday in it. It is a size 12 months and I could barely button the cuffs. He's such a chunker.

No comments:

Post a Comment