Friday, May 27, 2011

Miscellaneous

I haven't updated in a while. Nothing major happening here. Dominick is doing well. He rolls regularly now, but not to get anywhere. He's not rolling consecutively yet. I'm trying to increase him to 3 meals a day of solid food. When I feel like it, I let him feed himself, but usually I just spoon feed him. I swear he says "mamma" all the time, but it's really just wishful thinking.

My sister Karmen is doing great with baby Karoline. She's loving every minute of it even though she doesn't sleep at night yet (shocker) and is difficult to get to sleep sometimes. I'm going to see her this weekend and see if she needs help using the wrap. Not that I'm an expert. I was never a big fan of it, but now I'm wishing I hadn't given mine away. I miss the little stinker when he's in the stroller and wish I could have him closer. I used my sling like crazy when he was an infant to put him to sleep and to get things done around the house, but now he's way too big to carry like that!

Tomomi is doing well with baby Abigail also. She asked me the other day if Dominick went through a stage where he wanted to be held all the time and would only sleep on me. Um yes, for about 2 months. Hearing my sisters going through this stage reminds me of those days. I'm so glad he's out of it, but it doesn't deter me from wanting another one!

Jason is about to go through a career change and it's scaring the hell out of me. He currently works days and I work eves. He has a pretty good job at the same hospital I work. He's finishing up his degree in Sports Marketing and needs to do an internship. He's applied at several places. Most of them being unpaid and part or full time internships. He currently carries our insurance, so I'm not sure what we're going to do when he quits his job. I hope some of our options pan out. I'm excited for him though. He's really excited and scared at the same time.

Here are some gratuitous photos...

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to lime my wrap too but it was just too fussy for me. That's exciting about Jason's career change! But also scary I'm sure... some times I wish Ricky would do that too. Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete