Monday, June 6, 2011

1 year already?

Today, it's been one year since Jason and I were married. While I was out to lunch with a friend, Jason left me a dozen roses and a beautiful card that made me cry. I would like to take a moment to give him some attention.

He is so chivalrous and such a gentleman. He opens doors and carries my bags without fail. He always kisses me good morning and good night. He makes me laugh every day. He loves to dance at home and in public. Just the other night, we slow danced in the living room to a commercial. I love him with all my heart and often feel he is too good to be true. I consider myself a very lucky woman and I'm grateful for each day we have together.

And now for some gratuitous pics..
Circa 2008/2009

Jason's first U of M football game vs Illinois 2008

My first trip to Boston. Jason made us personalized Red Sox jerseys

Showing off his excellent babysitting skills

One year ago today in Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment