Monday, May 16, 2011

"Mess" feeder?

I have been dying to use the mesh feeder for some time. Yesterday, I got my chance. Let me just say that in my mind, I did not see it going down the way it did. I thought, "Oh a strawberry in the mesh feeder would be a great way for my baby to feed himself." I had no idea what I was getting into.
He dove right in

Sometimes, he enjoyed the handle more than the strawberry

What the?

The fun began when he figured out how to squeeze the strawberry


The aftermath. (You should see the floor)
Needless to say, he got a bath and we did a load of laundry immediately. We had a nice day at my parent's house. I got to spend some time with baby Karoline and Dominick got to meet her officially.

Karoline 9 days, Dominick 7 months

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! It's so amazing how fast they grow. I never tried a mesh feeder but it looks just as messy as what we do :P I forgot about having to give 3 baths a day at this stage, sigh... it will get better, it will get better, it will get better. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like every stage he's been at has been my favorite. After the mesh feeder incident I was thinking the same thing, that it's just as messy as not using it!

    ReplyDelete