It only took me 30 days to figure out that I could use the grill to cook all our meat. I prep all the meat then grill everything at the same time. I package them all up in meals so Jason and I have things we can take to work. All I have to do it plan out what vegetables to make with each main course. I've been buying the Birds Eye frozen vegetables and just nuking them as we need them.
On top of this, I still make all of Dominick's food. We're slowly working in ready-to-eat foods for him so there's less prepping on my part. His pincer grasp is improving. He tried a banana/avocado sandwich the other day. I don't think he liked the bread. I think toast is the next thing to try.
That's all for now! Oh, I guess I'll include a couple pics :)
| Dominick 9 1/2 months |
| Almost all of my parents' grand kids. Missing the step grand kids. |
No comments:
Post a Comment