Thursday, August 25, 2011

T minus 1 1/2 months until his 1st birthday

It's that time. I can't believe it. It's time to plan Dominick's 1st birthday party. He was born in the fall and since Jason and I are big college football fans, we thought we would just do our usual activities, but add in cake and presents.

We're having his party the day of the big Michigan vs Michigan State football game. We're going to grill hotdogs and hamburgers and dress in fall football clothing. This is how I picture it in my head at least. Some of Jason's family will be here from Rhode Island. Our house will be full of people. The party will be family only which means about 25 people


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking today about how Katy is soon going to be 1! I am in denial, denial, I am in it! I love the invites, they are so cute... wish I could come :)

    ReplyDelete