I'm filling out job applications. I currently have a job without benefits and need to find one with them quickly. I just opened my resume and found it interesting. The last time I updated it was when I was getting divorced and was applying for RN jobs with the Red Cross and Peace Corp. I was so ready to pick up and move far far away. I just wanted a fresh start and couldn't bear the thought of starting over again. I wanted to put myself in a situation where I wouldn't be able to meet anyone new. The thought of getting to know someone was so frightening and exhausting at the same time. It was kind of exciting to feel free again. Nothing tying me down. No husband or children or house to deal with.
I think of how different that is from my life now. House, child, husband and career all of which I wouldn't trade for the world. I love everything about my life and am thankful every day I get to spend with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment