Tuesday, June 14, 2011

8 months

Dominick turned 8 months today. I was supposed to work in the afternoon, but got cancelled. Instead of staying home, I brought Dominick to work and Jason and I walked him around and visited with people who haven't seen him in a while. It was nice to show off Dominick in the flesh instead of just pictures.

Here is what's going on with him these days:
  • I have no idea how much he weighs, but he's wearing 12-18 month clothes.
  • He sits up very well and only falls over once in a while.
  • He rolls over both ways, especially in his crib at night. We have discovered him sleeping on his belly a few times.
  • He babbles "Mamamama" a lot.
  • He eats 3 meals of solids a day and still nurses. 
  • He has liked everything he's eaten so far.
  • We are moments away from lowering his crib mattress. I don't want to wait until he can pull up to do it.
  • He takes 3 naps once he wakes up around 9am and until he goes to sleep around 8pm.
  • No stranger anxiety yet.
  • Still no teeth, which is fine with me!

I have no new pictures to add. I added them all to the last post. Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy 8 months Dominick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Also thank you for being my one and only commenter ever :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 8 months! A little late, but that's okay :)

    ReplyDelete