Thursday, March 22, 2012

Making progress

I had a dream last night that Dominick was walking all over the place. I'm excited for him to start walking, but I'm fine that he isn't yet. I know it will present a whole new set of challenges that I'm fine missing out on for now. I was more "worried" about him crawling than I am about him walking. Once he started crawling, I was so relieved. I just wanted him to be able to explore his world like other kids his age.

He was fitted for orthotics a couple days ago. The ones on loan from Pam are too narrow and small for him. Right now, he wears them the majority of the day. Shoes are the next challenge. Once we get his new orthotics we'll go shoe shopping. Orthotics make it difficult to find shoes.

Working on squatting
Starting with two hands...

...and going to one. He wasn't a fan.

So determined!

This week, we started walking with only one hand. He's not always game for it, but very determined to get it down.

1 comment: