Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pictures!

We enjoyed Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house. It's a tradition. She's 90 years old and still drives, shops, bakes, cans, gardens, and goes to church. Not all as well as she used to when grandpa was around, but still not too shabby. This year, there were 3 babies there. It feels so weird that my older sisters and I all have children the same age. I thought I waited to get started!
My mom and grandma. I love this picture
As usual, I'm very excited to eat.
Everyone has a pic of their kid crying in Santa's lap. I have a pic of mine crying with a Mrs. Santa look-alike

Karmen & Karoline (6 1/2 months), Tomomi & Abby (7 months) and Dominick (13 months) and I

I love how much Dominick enjoys books. We have them in the crib, diaper bags, car, and every room of the house.
  

Dominick enjoying his new book from Grandma.

Next, we had Christmas photos taken. It's the closest thing we have to 1 year photos of Dominick.








HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment