I haven't done this in a while...
- I have no idea what he weighs, but he's long and lean. He's still in 18 month clothing and STILL in size 3 diapers.
- He crawls on all fours and cruises on anything he can hang on to.
- He gets himself up on his push toys and pushes them around the house. He can sometimes turn them when he runs into walls.
- He claps, and when in front of a mirror, loves to sway back and forth with his hands in his hair.
- He can say the following animal noises upon request: cow, sheep, kitty, and doggie.
- When prompted, he'll show you the following body parts: tongue, nose (iffy), hair, hand, foot, toes, belly, and ears.
- He doesn't yet imitate words, except for "eyes" and I think "shit". Oops!
- He eats anything and everything.
- He feeds himself with his hands. He'll eat food off a fork if I put it on for him, but then he immediately drops the fork when he's done.
- He's down to one nap a day that lasts 1 1/2-3 hours.
- Sleeps about 12-14 hours a night straight through.
- He still has no stranger anxiety. Anyone can hold him and take him away. Jason and I can walk out of the room and he doesn't fuss.
- He still has 4 teeth on top and 2 teeth on bottom.
- He no longer goes to day care. He's either home with Jason or I.

Our typical menu:
- Breakfast involves any combination of fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, eggs, cereal bar, toast and milk.
- Lunch and dinner typically involves PB&J, grilled cheese, ravioli, chicken nuggets, something out of the crock pot like stew or chili, sweet potatoes, avocado, fruit, mac & cheese and anything we're eating.
How we pass the time:
- Practice walking around the house.
- Up and down and up and down and up and down the stairs.
- Play in the bathtub.
- Read books.
- Go grocery shopping.
- Go to play places around town like My Urban Toddler and Jungle Java.
- Play with toys obviously. He's very much into playing by himself. He's not clingy or cuddly. He will sit on my lap if I have a book. Otherwise, we're just the ones that feed and change him.
I love that kid.
ReplyDeleteYeah, he's alright. :P
ReplyDelete