We started The 17 Day Diet on July 1st. 4 days into it, we lost about 5 pounds each. It's a sudden weight loss diet that gets the weight off quickly. It's 4 phases of 17 days each. We're currently eating chicken, turkey, some fruits, veggies and drinking lots of water. I'm modifying it because I'm still breastfeeding, but it's still working for me.
Jason and I were pretty much living off of fast food, eating out, and frozen pizzas. At first, it was out of convenience. It's so much easier to hit a drive through and eat on the way home, then try to make something while the baby is awake. Then, it just became habit and something we wanted to do. We like crappy food. He loves cheese steak hoagies and I love pizza subs. We are a perfect match. Neither of us like vegetables.
Jason instigated this diet. Several people he was working with went on it and lost a bunch of weight in a short time. He bought the book and told me about it. I said, "Did you read the part about drinking water and eating vegetables?" "Yeah." That's all it took.
We started on July 1st and as of July 11th, he has lost 12+ pounds and I've lost 7+ pounds. I can't wait to move to the next stage. I'm tired of chicken breasts and turkey burgers.
No comments:
Post a Comment